In addition to the core ACT library, we have also implemented a number of tools for asynchronous circuit design. Some of the core tools are included as part of the main Github repository, while others have their own repository. For completeness, we also include links to other open-source tools that can be used to implement different parts of the VLSI flow.
- prsim: a digital production-rule simulator.
- actsim: an ACT simulator.
- prs2net: a production rule to SPICE netlist generator
- prs2sim: a production rule to sim file converter
- aflat and prspack: a production rule flattener and compaction tool. See the documentation for prsim.
Of these tools,
aflat are core ACT tools–i.e. tools that use the core ACT library and take ACT files as input.
- AMC: an asynchronous memory compiler
- ext2sp: converts magic extract files into a hierarchical spice file
- lvp: layout versus production rules
External open-source tools: